Monday, August 13, 2007

Don't show me another flash card....


After possibly the most exhausting and hectic 9 weeks of school/work of my life, it is finally over! I finished my Summer quarter class this morning with a 2 hour final exam. I've been eating, sleeping and breathing the head to toe exam on any free moment I've had. I hope I did well in the class, but am happy it is over. Just don't show me another flashcard for at least the next 4 weeks! I need to escape from school books to rejuvinate myself for fall quarter. (I looked today and there appears to be about 9 required textbooks for September!)
For now, I am just happy to report that I will be among the living again, at least for the next 5 weeks.

Chelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Horray Chelle. I'm so proud of you. Now it's time for relaxing until the fun starts up again. What's on your schedule? Wine tasting? ~ST