Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's that time again...


Fall is here with Winter right around the corner, which means flu season is here. Don't forget to get your flu shots!
~Nurse Cali


6 comments:

OurFishFamily said...

This photo is hilarious.. Got to love it.. Does Cali do house calls ;-)

Anonymous said...

My poor dog...I'm sorry she does this to you Cali. -R

Cali Loves Seattle said...

Cali I know you love your Mama best and you mean serious business when it comes to the flu shot :)
Chelle

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking it's time for you guys to have a kid!

Anonymous said...

Silly girl your Momma loves to dress you up and from the looks of it you love the attention. Auntie and Uncle just got their flu shots last week. Thanks for the reminder. We love you. XOXO ~S

Katrina and Mark said...

What is the animal version of Child Protective Services? - Mark