I have officially finished finals and gotten word that I've passed all my classes for Fall quarter. I SURVIVED MY FIRST QUARTER OF NURSING SCHOOL!!! I can't tell you how many times I didn't think I would (there were many).
Thank you to everyone for your love and support. Thank you especially for your patience and understanding of my hectic schedule. It has meant so much to me.
I am very happy to say that I will have lots of free time until January 7th...the start of Winter quarter, my second- and supposedly most difficult- quarter of nursing school.
But for now, let's enjoy the holiday season.
Anyone up for drinks- I think I deserve a few!
~Chelle
3 comments:
Congrats, you are a star!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! BJ told me you've been so busy lately... I'm glad you're gonna get some time to relax.
By the way, I'm having a little party on January 1st... I turned 18 on the 14th. :D Because Ate Rissa, Uncle Joe and Auntie Vangie will all be here for to celebrate New Years with us, my parents decided that we'd celebrate it then. It would be great if you and Robbie could make it.
Give my love to Cali!
-Mariel
Superstar!! Just posted pictures of the party...check them out. Got some cute ones of you in the backround. It was so great to see you. Love you lots!!XOXO Sharona
Post a Comment