Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm Going Back to Italy!!!


Yes, it's true! I can barely believe it.
I found out a few months ago that my nursing program offers a Summer class which includes a 21 day seminar in Northern Italy.

I decided that I had to at least apply and found out last week that I was accepted in to the program!!! I am so excited.

The seminar is based in the northern region of Italy and I'll be staying in Vicenza, Italy and have visits to Venice, Verona, and Padova (and a few other places). Plus I'll have extra days in between organized trips to go exploring on my own.

This makes all the hard work completely worth it. I am so excited for this class, not only for the obvious (trip to Italy) but also for the wonderful cultural experience and content that I will be able to take with me into my nursing career. The health care system in Italy is set up very different than ours in the US and I think we could definitely learn from them.

I am so ecstatic about the idea of going back to Italy and absorbing a whole area that I have not yet experienced. I couldn't help but to share the exciting news with you!


~Chiao
Chelle


1 comment:

TeenerDoes said...

OMG.... drrooooooooolllllll... I am SO jealous!!! So when is this happening?! Oh man! Pack me with you! Can Robbie come and visit?! Oh man, you are going to have so much fun. Greg and I and baby love are going to Italy for our 10 year anni for 2 weeks. I have to wait a whole year. Pooh. Anyways, love you! And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!