YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! And yes, of COURSE you can name her Christina... like you needed to ask... sheesh. :) BIG HUGS TO YOU AND ROBBIE!!!! As far as baby supplies the things that I believe to be MUST-HAVES: A baby sling (try www.thePeanut Shell.com) I STILL use it!, a baby swing is INVALUABLE. We had the "Papasan" Cradle Swing, monitors - don't worry about the video ones, and if space is an issue don't get those big ol' baths. We got a little mesh lounge chair thing at Wal-Mart and bathed Aves in the sink. Worked GREAT! If I think of anything else I will let you know! EEK! I am SO EXCITED!!! GIRLS RULE!!! :)
What in the world! I swear you are having a boy next then... ha ha. Good thing I didn't force you to register for too many boy things. ; ) SO excited for both of you. There is a very lucky little girl on her way into the world. Love to all three of you! Katrina
FINALLY! YAY! A little girl! I'm so excited for you two. Guess we'll be seeing a lot of pink (and purple and other girly colors) for the next few months! :-)
I saw all those boy guesses and smiled. Everyone always sees a boy. Always. Glad to hear I can stop using those gender ambiguous terms and finally say SHE!
Welcome to our official blog. We finally accepted that we are TERRIBLE at keeping in touch with our loved ones (Sorry). So we decided that a blog would be a fun and easy way to share our lives with you. Now YOU can decide when you want to check on us and see how we are doing. We welcome your comments. If you do not have a log-in, just leave it as anonymous.
As you know, we are quite a busy family, but will try our best to keep you updated on our adventures and events! Thanks for visiting. Hope you enjoy!
8 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! And yes, of COURSE you can name her Christina... like you needed to ask... sheesh. :)
BIG HUGS TO YOU AND ROBBIE!!!! As far as baby supplies the things that I believe to be MUST-HAVES: A baby sling (try www.thePeanut Shell.com) I STILL use it!, a baby swing is INVALUABLE. We had the "Papasan" Cradle Swing, monitors - don't worry about the video ones, and if space is an issue don't get those big ol' baths. We got a little mesh lounge chair thing at Wal-Mart and bathed Aves in the sink. Worked GREAT! If I think of anything else I will let you know! EEK! I am SO EXCITED!!! GIRLS RULE!!! :)
Congratulations!!! I knew you were right! Yay! Now that you know the sex you get to finalize name selection...
What in the world! I swear you are having a boy next then... ha ha. Good thing I didn't force you to register for too many boy things. ; ) SO excited for both of you. There is a very lucky little girl on her way into the world. Love to all three of you! Katrina
FINALLY! YAY! A little girl! I'm so excited for you two. Guess we'll be seeing a lot of pink (and purple and other girly colors) for the next few months! :-)
Please, avoid the pink!! I don't want to be bombarded with the pepto bismol pink!!
Awwww that's so exciting!!!
No pink stuff for the little girl then... just lots of girly purple stuff ;)
-Mariel
I saw all those boy guesses and smiled. Everyone always sees a boy. Always. Glad to hear I can stop using those gender ambiguous terms and finally say SHE!
I am so excited for you three! So much to come...
Post a Comment