Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Lovely Celebration of the Baby!

Last weekend my wonderful girlfriends Erin and Katrina put together a lovely baby shower with some good friends. It was small and casual, just the way I like it. I couldn't have felt more special. We had delicious food, fun games and wonderful company. It was a great start to a quiet mother's day weekend- Just what I needed for the hectic schedule I've been stuck in.
Here are a few pictures of the fun.




Thank you everyone that took part in this special event. I was so flattered by your love and attention!


~Chelle

2 comments:

Audrey Simon said...

Michelle, I think you are simply the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen! It was so fun to celebrate with you - Erin and Katrina were wonderful hosts!

JANE said...

Hmm, that is an odd shot of Audrey and I there... it was a baby food tasting game, hence the feeding!

It was a beautiful day of honoring a beautiful new mama.

x