Yesterday I had my last doctor's appointment before our baby girl arrives. It included an ultrasound, doctor check in and a non stress test.
Baby Hamilton looks great. All signs show that she is happy and healthy in mommy's belly.
The big surprise of the day was baby's size. We were very curious to see how much she had grown since our last ultrasound at the end of June when her estimated weight was over 7 pounds.
So when the ultrasound was done the sonographer asked us if we wanted the estimated weight we quickly said yes. She then looked at me, grabbed my hand and said... 9 & 1/2 pounds!!!!
I must have looked shocked and scared because she then went on to remind us that ultrasounds are rough estimates and less precise further along in pregnancy.
The one sure thing is that we do not have a skinny baby!
Watch out world, I've got big Bertha on board and she will be here any minute!
~Chelle
2 comments:
Chelle darlin' remember the first thing I said to you way back when? Watch out world cuz it's true that Small mamma = big baby! JK She's growing steady and ready to see the world. Hang in there girl...she'll be here in LESS THAN A WEEK! Can you believe it? With my luck...Keira will be big too :-) Paybacks right? LOL XOXO
Oh my goodness! Little Chelle having such a big baby? I won't believe it until I see it. I think they're off on the weight estimate...I've seen it too many times. Can't wait for the big day!
Post a Comment