Friday, April 9, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

The other day Carina and I made our way out to run errands in preparation for a visit from Carina's Auntie Myra, Lola (grandma) and Lolo (grandpa). While shopping I decided to try Carina out in the passenger's seat of the shopping cart.
Turns out that she LOVED IT. As I pushed her she would hold on and squeal with joy! It was like she was say "Away we go!!" each time we took off for the next thing. Her excitement made the tedious errands much more fun.
What a great little helper.

2 comments:

Roadiee said...

Such a cute picture!!! Better watch out, she's already loving shopping!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle and Rob,

Babs wants a picture just like this to put in a frame.

I made a new account on youtube, but since Google bought youtube and (I guess) blogspot, I'm automatically logged in! Too cool!

-K.Rod