Friday, October 15, 2010

The Obsession Continues

We have been blessed with beautiful fall weather! The sunny weather has meant we have tried to get out for walks as often as possible.
The other day as we got ready for our walk Carina would not get into her holder and kept saying "pur, pur" and reaching toward her toys. So I put her on the floor to let her get what she was calling for so we could get out on our walk. She quickly grabs a green purse that has left my collection and now become a permanent fixture in her toy box. During our entire mile and a half walk she would not let go of her purse. I had to get a few shots on my phone so I could share my daughter with her death grip on her purse. You can see the green strap hanging from her hand.



1 comment:

OurFishFamily said...

Carina... atta girl... you keep up with your good taste and great obsessions!!!