Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fall has Arrived



Cutting my hours to part-time at work has allowed me to walk along Lake Union in the morning from Robbie's work (Fremont) to mine (South Lake Union). I've really enjoyed these mornings, especially the views of the city.



















As I was walking yesterday in the chilly air, it finally hit me. Fall has arrived. I was a bit sad because it meant saying goodbye to Summer.






















No more capris and sandals. No more sleeveless tops or shorts. No more dinners on the deck.

So to cheer myself up I began to think of all the great things about fall. The beautiful changes in colors, warm fires in the fireplace, warm stews for dinner. I welcomed the thought of long sleeves, fun fall colors, cute cardigans, scarves, and hats. Then all of a sudden it hit me. One of my most favorite things happens during the fall. How could I be sad at all to saying goodbye to Summer when Fall means that boot season returns?!!!

Needless to say, I WELCOME FALL with open arms. I can't wait to go boot shopping!!

Chelle



No comments: