Over the past year I have found that one of the best stress relievers in my life is going and spending time with my girlfriends. Not much is more relaxing than being able to laugh, vent, or just chit chat with a few friends. I'm sure my friends Erin and Katrina can agree with me on this. The three of us have had quite a year, with classes, applications and preparation for entering back into full time school. Thankfully we were able to help each other through it all and keep our smiles on our face. We had such a great time together that Katrina's husband Mark referred to us as "Girls Night Out-GNO", an official organization. He was joking when he came up with it, but I liked it.
So to all my wonderful girlfriends that have made me who and I, you are all official members of GNO. I couldn't be here without you. Love you all!! Thank you for all the great times and the many more we will have.
Here's a picture of Erin, Katrina and I during our last outing.
We even invited the boys this time.
Mark, Robbie and Stein- longing to pledge to GNO???
XOXO
Chelle
No comments:
Post a Comment