Happy birthday to my wonderful husband! Thank you
for being the most supportive and loving person I know.
I am so lucky to have you in my life.
I love you with all my heart!
XOXOXO

for being the most supportive and loving person I know.
I am so lucky to have you in my life.

I love you with all my heart!
XOXOXO
~Chelle
P.S. Cali sends lots of birthday doggie kisses too!
To the right is Robbie at 1 year old. Below is Robbie today, wonderful husband, dog dad, and always the Huge husky fan.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Robbie - Here's a virtual beer on us!
-The Fish Family
Happy belated Birthday from the Therres posse... Miss you both! Can't wait till we see you again!
Oh my gosh! How can we forget! We wish you a belated Happy Birthday! Hope you guys had a great celebration.
We love you very much!
Mike & Freddie
Post a Comment