Two weeks ago I made the HUGE mistake of dropping our camera. (This is one of the reasons we had a delay with postings.) I don't know how it happened...I'm not typically that clumsy!
We had been out for a late dinner on a warm Saturday night. We enjoyed a casual dinner on downtown Kirkland's waterfront and went for a stroll before heading home. When we got home I decided to take a look at a picture that Robbie had taken of me during dinner. Somehow when I turned on the camera it fell out of my hands and went crashing to the floor. It was obvious that the lens was broken and that would be the end of our camera.
At least I was able to download any pictures that were left on the camera. Here is the picture that Robbie took of me at dinner.
I still don't know what could have caused me to drop the camera???
~Chelle
No comments:
Post a Comment