Monday, June 22, 2009

Let the Guessing Begin...

With less than 4 weeks remaining before the newest addition to the family arrives we figured what better way to pass the time than to play a little game… (Our good friends Mark and Meg did this with their kids and we loved it! So we are using the same rules that they have set. Thanks guys!!)

The game: Guess the birth date and weight of the baby

How to play: Send in your guess to us no later than July 3rd. If the baby has arrived by then, you’re out of luck!

How to win: Guess the actual birth date and weight (date trumps weight in the tie-breaking round)

The prize: Diaper duty for a month… Only joking- It's a surprise!!

Some tips to help with your guessing…


Actual calendar due date is July 18th.

During our last sonogram on June 3rd the baby was measuring at least a week ahead of the average size for her gestational age. Estimated weight was 5 lbs 9 oz

She is currently in a breached position and does not appear to have dropped in the slightest

Both Mom and Dad to be were over 8 lbs at birth.

The next appointment and sonogram is on Thursday morning. We will post updates as we get them!
Happy guessing!!

Robbie, Chelle & Cali dog

7 comments:

It's a Deogie day said...

Okay...So my guess is that she'll be born on Monday July 13th and weigh 7 lbs 3oz ...my fingers are crossed for under 8 lbs :-) Love you all XOXO

Rebekah said...

Tuesday July 14th, 7.1oz. Can't wait to see meet your gorgeous baby girl. Love you! Rebekah

Unknown said...

I'm going to be daring and guess before tomorrow's sonogram. I think I should get extra points for that :)

I think Baby Girl Hamilton will be 8 pounds 8 ounces and will be born on July 8th. That will make her born on 07-08-09!

OurFishFamily said...

July 17th - 7lbs 9oz!

Myra said...

My guess is July 10th. 8lb.

Bernadette said...

I think July 16, 8 lbs 2 oz!

Katrina said...

I say July 14th 7.13 Love you! Katrina