

To celebrate the finish if nursing school, the school of nursing student council (PONS) organized a BBQ at golden gardens as a last hurrah before the official graduation ceremony. For fun my good friend/classmate and birth doula Jane painted my pregnant belly. It was a fun experience to be surrounded by my fellow classmates that have been wonderful supports to me throughout nursing school and especially this past year. It was also quite relaxing to be painted. I think our baby girl enjoyed it as she moved quite often throughout the process. Here are a few shots of the final product. Below are me with my great friends and classmates Elizabeth and Jane. Notice how wonderfully they match my painting...and it wasn't even planned :) I'm going to miss seeing my wonderful friends in class!! Hooray for all of us for finishing!!

~Chelle
2 comments:
Aw Michelle, you are so beautiful. Complete with the most stunning belly.
And you're right E & I are dressed in green & blue to match!
xoxo
That first pic is BEAUTIFUL!!!! You should seriously frame it.
Post a Comment