1st Stocking
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
1st Christmas Mornng
Our first Christmas morning as a family was as perfect as we could have imagined. Carina loved pulling at the wrapping paper and exploring her new things. Here are some pictures of the fun. Cali and her friend Lola were there too, but opted to sleep on the floor as Carina played ;)
1st Stocking
Husky dog to cuddle with
1st Stocking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Michelle & Robbi,
I just want to comment on her every Carina-ism, she is so beauitful. I love her coy, innocently flirty eyes and her happy "husky" hug, her face cuddle with mommy in the family pic is wonderful.
Happy Christmas, and happy New Year (love the name Sage, I'd been entertaining the name for my own "someday list", it's my mother's last name.
Carina looked like one happy baby on her first Christmas morning!! Hope she's enjoying her purse with all her accessories! Perfect for a little lady like her.
I have another present to send her! On it's way soon.
I miss her so much!!
Post a Comment