Monday, December 14, 2009

Already Buds

Lately one of Carina's favorite things is Cali. She is always watching what her doggie sister is up to. Wherever Carina is, Cali is often near by. When Carina is playing on the floor Cali will often lay down right next to her to let her pet her or kick her.

Below is Carina smiling in Cali's face and a moment when the girls were just hanging out (notice Carina's hand is holding on to Cali in the lower picture).





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you both so much!

Love u,
Lolo & Lola

Ted the Puggle said...

Oh my gosh, that is soooo cute!!

JANE said...

Chelle, how adorable!? I follow two blogs about two of my favorite growing baby girls, and I have to give you my friend Heather's blog address: http://lanelegends.blogspot.com/ because she also just posted about dog and daughter. I love it. Happy holidays Hamilton's xoxo