Whenever Carina is having a meal Cali is often right there waiting for some scraps. We have gotten into the habit of giving Cali the command "down" so that she will wait nicely on the floor instead of poking her nose at Carina's chair (which Carina loves, making her excited to throw her food on the floor). We've said "down" so often that even Carina was trying to learn how to say it. Here are two tries at teaching Carina the command down.
Try 1
Try 2
6 comments:
I love it!! I have a big smile on my face seeing Carina giggle.
Haha! This is so cute! And funny! She's adorable and very happy!
-Micha
Oh my! That is the cutest laugh ever! Owen is just starting to smile and coo/giggle... I can hardly wait for laughs. How adorable! Can't wait to see you!!!
What a goofball! She almost has it, that's my girl!
Wowzers her laugh is awesome! I love how entertained Carina is by her mommy & daddy saying "down"!
I watched the second video again because I needed a good laugh... =) I don't know if anyone else can hear it but at 0:10-0:13, it sounded like she was squealing "i said it! i did it!"
Post a Comment