Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chocolate Factory Tour

I've been wanting to check out a local chocolate factory tour but never seem to find the time to do it. I finally decided to brave it and bring Miss Carina along. She does seem to love chocolate as much as I do.

I was so impressed with how patient she was during the 1 hour tour. I couldn't believe that she even kept the required hair net on. I think she must have figured out that if she was patient and cooperated she would get more chocolate. Oh the power of chocolate!
Here is Carina quietly listening to the tour guide.


2 comments:

OurFishFamily said...

Carina looks adorable in her hat! And is matches her stroller - she is such a fashion diva!!!

Auntie Myra said...

Hope she got her chocolate at the end of the tour! If not, Auntie Myra will give her some!