Last Sunday my friend Gretchen invited me to join her and her mom for lunch and a stroll around Ballard Market. Every Sunday Ballard has a farmer's market with fresh produce and flowers from local farms, and fun crafts from local artists. I had never been and was very impressed with the show. It was big enough to find lots of goodies, but small enough that it wasn't dificult to go back for that one thing that you walked by, but had to get. Plus the street that it is on has tons of cute, fun shops. Here is a site with more info- http://www.fremontmarket.com/ballard/
We had lunch at the Other Coast Cafe http://othercoastcafe.com/About.htm YUMMO!! I highly recommend it! Great Sandwiches.
Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the Ballard market - Ballard is my FAVORITE place at the moment... Mark has banned me from there for awhile! Too much $ spent on their great shops!!!
Post a Comment