
With the arrival of March came the arrival of "Dine Around Seattle- 30 for $30". This is a great event that takes place all of March and November. It involves 30 Seattle restaurants offering 3 course meals for $30. It's a great deal! I love this event because it gives us an opportunity to try out restaurants that we typically wouldn't get to try. Here is a link to the list of
participating restaurants and more information about the event.
Last week I was able to take advantage of this great event and head to
Restaurant Zoe with my wonderful chef cousin Bernadette, and my cousins Mariel and Micha. It was a delicious meal and great fun to catch up with my cousins. Here we are after our wonderful meal.
I can't decide what restaurant to go to next!
~Chelle
1 comment:
I wish I was there to join in the fun! ~Myra
Post a Comment