Monday, March 30, 2009

Help...Baby Registry has Stumped me

Last week after discussions with my sister and hand holding of my girlfriends I FINALLY set out on the journey of registering for baby stuff.
I can't remember the last time I felt so lost!! There are so many things available to register for. Where does one begin? Plus it makes it much more difficult not knowing the baby's gender.
Can you help me please?? My philosophy is that less is better. Is that even possible?
What are the must haves for baby? All recommendations are needed.

~Chelle

3 comments:

Audrey Simon said...

1. Breast pump (a good brand like Medella)and associated kit
2. Good swaddling blankets
3. Car seat
4. Stroller
5. Crib linens
6. My Breast Friend (pillow for breast feeding)
7. Baby monitor (some are audio and video combined)

Anonymous said...

Open the box!!

Anonymous said...

lots of rags for spit ups..... and diapers..... :)