
Ever since my two work buddies, Sara and Lisa, found out that I was pregnant, they've been tracking the size of the baby on my work board. We even have a "
NRTW", (Not Related to Work) box separated for their tracking. Each week I read about a fruit or vegetable that is comparable to the baby's size. Above is Sara
finishing up a carrot from week 21 when the baby measured at 10.5 inches.
Originally the box took up less than a quarter of my board. As you can see it has been enlarged to over half of my board. A spaghetti squash is supposed to go up for this week, week 22. It's starting to look like the size of my whole board may not last for very long considering that we need to get to at least 38 weeks...
~Chelle
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, what a cute idea! I love it! LOL
Post a Comment